- We recommend to backup all your data prior to the firmware update.
- Never turn off your unit during the firmware update procedure. This may damage your device! If the upgrade fails (e.g. power supply failure during firmware update), you may not be able to operate your device anymore.
- This firmware is only for AKiTiO's standard products and specifically the model(s) as mentioned above. DO NOT use this firmware for any other devices!
Windows - RAID Update
- Download and unzip the PC updater (RAID).
- Install at least one drive and then connect the device to your computer via Thunderbolt.
- Once the drive has been recognized by your system, double click on the *.exe file to start the firmware update. If necessary, right-click on the file and run it as administrator.
- The firmware is updated automatically. The current firmware version is displayed on the right and the new version on the left side.
- Once the update has been completed you will be prompted to restart the system. You can either click Yes to restart the system or No and manually disconnect and reconnect the Thunderbolt cable.