Unlock the full potential of your mobile device! This App allows users of MyCloud to access the digital content stored on their MyCloud media servers through an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android based mobile device. Open the App and gain access to your music, videos and photo libraries.
Files can be uploaded from the mobile device to MyCloud or stored directly on MyCloud at the time the image or note is captured. Documents and media files that are stored on MyCloud can be accessed and viewed on the mobile device.
Having access to MyCloud from the mobile device means that the devices are no longer limited to their internal storage capacity. MyCloud turns a 16GB iPhone into a 1TB iPhone. It also means that users can enjoy music, photos and video files on the iPhone without having to actually store the files on the mobile device.
- Remote login works straight out of the box
- Upload manager to upload files to the remote media server
- File browser to access files on the remote media server
- Camera function to capture and instantly upload photos
- Voice memo to record and instantly upload voice recordings
- Downloader manager to add new files for the server to download
Applications provide extra functionality for your mobile device to easily interact with the remote media server at your home.
Take a picture and the photo will be stored on the media server automatically.
Access your photo albums and saved photos on your mobile device, select any picture you like to upload, tap on it and it will store the picture on the media server.
Record a voice message and the audio file will be stored on the media server automatically.
Monitor the upload status of your files.