Microsoft Windows driver for AKiTiO Thunderbolt storage products.
If your device is not recognized by the system after you have connected it and turned on the power, please install the corresponding driver. Installation of the driver may not be required for all systems, so you can test it without driver first.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Supported Products (Asmedia 106x / v3.1.9):
NEU2-TIS-AKT, NEU2-TU3IAS-AKT, NEUG-TU3AS, NEUH-THSB3IAS-AKT, T2D-THSB3IAS-AKT, TBQ-TIAA-AKT, TBQM-TIAA-AKT, TSG-TSAS-AKT, T2DP-THU3IAA-AKT, T3DP-T3DU3IS-AKT, T3Q-T3DIAS-AKT, T3QM-T3DIAY-AKT
Supported Products (PCIe SSD):
- Download and store the driver on your computer.
- Extract the files from the ZIP archive.
- Double-click on the setup file to start the installation and click Next.
- Accept the terms and click Next.
- Wait for the installation to complete and click Finish.
- When prompted, restart your computer.