The AKiTiO T3T connects Thunderbolt™ devices with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 interface to the latest Thunderbolt 3 capable computers. This adapter supports bus powered devices and comes with a built-in Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) cable.
- Connects Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices to a Thunderbolt 3 computer
- Built-in cable for convenient connection to a Thunderbolt 3 computer
- Supports Thunderbolt daisy-chain
- Supports bus-powered and self-powered devices
- Durable, compact and portable
The AKiTiO T3T adapter connects to a Thunderbolt 3 computer with a USB-C port, providing backwards compatibility with older Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt devices.
Designed for Portability
Bus Powered Adapter
This compact adapter runs on bus-power alone and supports bus powered devices at the same time. Hassle-free with its built-in Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) cable, this is the ideal companion for your notebook when you need access to your existing Thunderbolt devices.
Your PC may need updates for the Thunderbolt 3 ports to function properly.
For more information go to https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates.