Unlock the full potential of your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! The AKiTiO MyCloud App allows users of the MyCloud personal cloud server to access their digital content stored on the MyCloud unit from a mobile device. Open the app and gain access to your music, videos, photo libraries and other digital documents no matter if at home or on the road.
The new functions of the latest version 1.5.3 of the MyCloud App for iOS are thanks to you and your feedback. As requested by our MyCloud users, you can now sort the files according to different criteria (name, type, date) and playback music files continuously, rather than having playback stop after every file.
- Added: File sorting
- Added: Continuous music playback
- Fixed: Minor bugs
How to sort files and play music
- Open the MyCloud App and login to your MyCloud.
- In the taskbar, select MyCloud.
- Select the home directory.
- Select the Music album and open the folder which contains the music that you would like to play.
- By default, the files are sorted by date. To change the sorting criteria, click on the Refresh button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select how you would like to sort the files in the current folder.
- To start playback, select the first music file in the folder.
- When the current file has finished playing, it will automatically continue to play the next file in the folder.