The latest firmware release for our MyCloud products is now available for download.
To get it, login to your network drive via the web interface, go to "Preferences" and select "Firmware". Make sure that "Auto Update" is enabled and the next time you reboot or start up your device, it will automatically download and install the latest firmware.
This release includes multiple updates for built-in applications, security improvements and bug fixes.
If you experience any problems with your device after this update or find that your unit has not been updated yet, even after a reboot and after waiting for a day or two, please contact us through our help desk, thank you.
- Changed: Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2a
- Changed: Updated NTP to version 4.2.8p2
- Changed: Updated Avahi to version 0.6.31
- Changed: Updated Japanese translation for "update" from 「更新」 to 「アップデート」
- Fixed: OpenSSL vulnerabilities