The latest firmware release for our MyCloud products is now available for download.
To get it, login to your network drive via the web interface, go to "Preferences" and select "Firmware". Make sure that "Auto Update" is enabled and the next time you reboot or start up your device, it will automatically download and install the latest firmware.
This release includes updates for built-in applications, security improvements and bug fixes.
If you experience any problems with your device after this update or find that your unit has not been updated yet, even after a reboot and after waiting for a day or two, please contact us through our help desk, thank you.
- Changed: Improved SMTP security for Gmail with 2-step verification
- Changed: Removed invalid hyperlink for user album when sharing a file/folder by e-mail
- Changed: Updated downloader application to mldonkey v3.1.5
- Fixed: Downloader doesn't display task when all table headers are hidden
- Fixed: Disabling the option to generate thumbnails automatically is ineffective
- Fixed: Log file from media server can grow too big under some circumstances
- MyCloud Pro - Fixed: Cannot transcode videos when more than 5 files are selected
- 2-Bay devices - Fixed: Cannot access disk when not mounted under "HOME"