10G Ethernet driver supporting Apple® OS X® and Microsoft® Windows® environments for the AKiTiO Thunder2 10G Network Adapter and the 5-Speed 10G/NBASE-T™ PCIe Network Card.
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS 10.10.3 and above, Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X
- Download the driver for Mac OS X.
- Locate the downloaded file in the Finder, control-click and select Open.
- Click Open to confirm.
- Click Continue and follow the installation wizard.
- Click Install to install the driver.
- Enter the username and password for your computer and click Install Software.
- Click Close to complete the installation
- Go to Preferences > Network and your new Ethernet adapter should now be available.
Missing Thunderbolt Ethernet Adapter
- If you have followed the instructions above to install the driver but your Thunderbolt Ethernet adapter does not show up on the list of network devices, please add it manually.
- Go to Preferences > Network. Click on the little plus sign in the bottom left corner and select the new adapter (e.g. Thunderbolt Ethernet Slot 1).
- Name the new network device and click Create to add it to the list.